Entomology - Temporary Tattoos
The world of insects is a fascinating one and has sparked the interest of many great scientists throughout history. Now you too can start your own insect collection... on your skin! These temporary tattoos won't crawl or fly away; letting you observe them at a very close distance.
This A5 sized sheet has 8 insect designs to be used as tattoo. The pins, border and text can also be used in the same way.
HOW TO APPLY THE TEMPORARY TATTOOS ON YOUR SKIN:
1. Take your temporary tattoo sheet and loosely cut out your chosen design with a pair of scissors.
2. Peel off the protective layer of film and discard the film.
3. Place the cut out piece of paper on the chosen part of your arm, design side toward the skin.
4. Take the sponge & soak it in the water you prepared earlier, then lightly dab the back side of the paper until the paper is slightly see through.
5. Wait for 30 seconds for the design to soak and apply to your skin.
6. Lift off the sheet to reveal your awesome new (temporary) tattoo!